Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ball-Star Clothing

For a long time the cultures of basketball, hip-hop, and clothing have been infused. Even when I go to the gym and play ball, I want to look fresh, and look the part. In my mind, the clothes are part of the mindset, it sets the mood if you will. When my shoes are right, my shorts are fitting nice and baggy(not hanging off my body), and a cut-off shirt, I feel like I'm taking that first step to dominating the court. I like to see the impact that the hip-hop culture in the game of basketball, from the language, the swagger, and the style.

With as much basketball that is played around the world, there are very few brands dedicated strictly to the game of basketball. Of course there is the brand that is And-1, but other than that, there are very few others out there. With that in mind I felt that as a basketball player, a fan of the game, and someone who feels very deeply for the game, I felt I could put my brand on the market. I want to create something that the everyday ball player can wear and be comfortable, confident, and even wear off the court but still represent their love.

Too often we as people do not move on what inspires us, and my love of the game of basketball, inspired me to create my Ball-Star Brand. It is a logo, and a name that I believe in. Many times an NBA player is mentioned by how many All-Star games that they were selected to, so I said for the average man that just plays for the love of the game, how can he represent himself as that All-Star. So this brand is for the ones who don't get paid, and just play because they just have a passion, they can be their own All-Star, but a "BALL-STAR!"

We make custom designs, we can make the understated, overstated, or just basic. Currently we are offering T-Shirts, hooded sweatshirts, polo's, tanks, and other items, for men, women, and kids as well. So check out the site, email customer service for a custom design options, and just check back often for updates, we are going to be doing some big things here in the future!

No comments: